Please note: members and children of members may not be employed by the Club.
Children of members may work as caddies.
For questions regarding the following positions:
DINING & SERVICE contact Sara Killelea at [email protected]
Servers, lunch and dinner
Bartenders, daytime and evening functions
KITCHEN contact Executive Chef Tim Shutt at [email protected]
Dishwashers, full and part time
Snack bar cooks, quick service cooks, full or part time
AM Lunch cooks, full time, hot and cold stations
PM Dinner cooks, full time, hot and cold stations
GOLF COURSE and GROUNDS
contact Peter Rappoccio at [email protected]
Please note the following pre-employment criteria:
- Not related to a CCC Member.
- Able to work the assigned schedule that may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Able to provide valid documentation establishing legal right to work.
- Possess a valid driver's license with no DUI convictions in the past 5 years.
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Able to maintain appearance standards that include, but are not limited to:
- Neat and clean appearance
- No visible body piercings
- No visible tattoos
- No extreme hair colors or styles
- No denim, cut-offs, halter tops or short-shorts.
If asked to come for an interview, please complete employment application (click here for a fillable PDF) Concord Country Club is located at 246 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, Massachusetts.
We would love to have you join our great team at Concord Country Club!