We would love to have you join our great team at Concord Country Club!
We will be looking to fill the following positions in the spring:
LIFEGUARDS: Please email email@example.com if interested in a summer position.
CLUBHOUSE and DINING: all service positions are filled for the summer
KITCHEN and SNACK BAR:
Main Kitchen Cooks - F/T & P/T, AM & PM shifts
Snack Bar Short Order Cooks
If interested, please contact Executive Chef Tim Shutt at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLF COURSE and GROUNDS:
If interested, please contact our Golf Course Superintendent Peter Rappoccio at email@example.com
Summer Fun & Games Counselor (begins June 17, runs through Aug. 8)
- 8:30am-1:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Must love children and be responsible and energetic
If interested, contact Elaine Dupuis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following pre-employment criteria:
- Not related to a CCC Member.
- Able to work the assigned schedule that may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Able to provide valid documentation establishing legal right to work.
- Possess a valid driver's license with no DUI convictions in the past 5 years.
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Able to maintain appearance standards that include, but are not limited to:
- Neat and clean appearance
- No visible body piercing
- No visible tattoos
- No extreme hair colors or styles
- No denim, cut-offs, halter tops or short-shorts.
Please bring your completed employment application to the Club when you apply.
We are located at 246 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA.
Note: children of members may not be employed by the Club, but may work as caddies.