DUE TO COVID-19, CONCORD COUNTRY CLUB IS NOT CURRENTLY HIRING.
We would love to have you join our great team at Concord Country Club!
We will be looking to fill the following positions when the Club is able to open up:
LIFEGUARDS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a summer position.
CLUBHOUSE and DINING: all service positions. Contact Jessica Eftink at email@example.com
KITCHEN and SNACK BAR:
Main Kitchen Cooks - F/T & P/T, AM & PM shifts
Snack Bar Short Order Cooks
If interested, please contact Executive Chef Tim Shutt at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLF COURSE and GROUNDS:
If interested, please contact our Golf Course Superintendent Peter Rappoccio at email@example.com
Please note the following pre-employment criteria:
- Not related to a CCC Member.
- Able to work the assigned schedule that may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Able to provide valid documentation establishing legal right to work.
- Possess a valid driver's license with no DUI convictions in the past 5 years.
- Agree to a criminal background check.
- Able to maintain appearance standards that include, but are not limited to:
- Neat and clean appearance
- No visible body piercing
- No visible tattoos
- No extreme hair colors or styles
- No denim, cut-offs, halter tops or short-shorts.
Please call the office prior to coming at 978-371-1089. You should bring your completed employment application to the Club when you apply.
We are located at 246 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA.
Note: children of members may not be employed by the Club, but may work as caddies.