Learn more about The History of Concord Country Club (PDF) written in 1995.
Concord Country Club was founded in 1895 as the Concord Golf Club by a group of twenty Concord residents, led by Moses B. L. Bradford. In 1900, the first clay tennis court was built. In 1913, Golf Course Architect, Donald J. Ross designed the original nine holes. Also that year, a vote was taken to purchase the Brown Farm and form a new corporation to be called the Concord Country Club. The first “swimming pool” was created in 1915 by damming the brook on the present seventh hole.